Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Changing Your Cookie Settings
The user can determine how the web browser treats cookies as well as which cookies are allowed or blocked by changing the settings of their web browser. Precisely where those settings are located varies according to the web browser in question. Detailed information on the subject can be found under the “Help” menu of each browser. If you choose to restrict the function of cookies, under certain circumstances you will no longer be able to avail yourself of this website’s complete functionality.
Server Log Files
In order to monitor the technical functionality and improve the operational reliability of the Web server and subject to our overriding legitimate interest (technical security measures), our website processes the following personally identifiable data in a Server Log File:
- accessed content
- date and time of server request
- browser type/browser version
- operating system used
- IP address
This data is only stored temporarily and subsequently deleted.
Any transmission of data to the USA is subject to the adequacy clause as laid out by the European Commission in Art. 45 par. 1 of the GDPR. Within the scope of this, companies who have earned “Privacy Shield” certification are deemed to guarantee an adequate level of data privacy. Google is certified under the “Privacy Shield”.
Google Analytics Deactivation
- You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics in general and on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plug-in which is available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- You can prevent the collection of your user data by Google Analytics on this website only by clicking on the following link: Cookie-Settings
- You can prevent collection of your user data on our website in general by changing your browser settings to “Do Not Track”. Our website notes the “Do Not Track” signal which your web browser sends to all websites.
- You can prevent the collection of your user data on our website by Facebook Pixel by clicking on the following link. This will install an opt-out cookie that will prevent your data being collected whenever you visit our website in future: Deactivate Facebook Pixel.
Links to Other Sites